- Felt Slippers
- Latvian Delicatessen
- Linen Bedding
- Linen Home Textile
- Herbal Tea
- Home and Interior
- For Children
Run Bike, Dip Dap
The hand - made run bike DIP DAP is a brilliant first bike for child starting from age 3. The run bike is hand-made from birch plywood, its high quality materials and well designed features.
WHY TO BUY RUN BIKE DIP DAP
- The surface is treated with environmentally and child friendly linseed oil instead of varnish.
- Lightweight but strong. Weighs only 3.9 kg. The seat is easily and infinitely adjustable between 34 cm – 45 cm. Seat pad made from durable fabric and is removable for washing.
- Unique steering joint prevents to extreme direction changes and a crimping of the fingers provided added stability and safety.
- Run bike has 12’’ wheels, which are very strong and simple and come with pneumatic tyres. Wheels with bearing – its mean wheels are easy going.
- Develop child vital balance and coordination skills before riding a two wheel bike. Safe approach to teaching young children to ride.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Develops child confidence and independence.
HOW TO USE RUN BIKE DIP DAP
On a run bike children start off walking the bike forward, then transition to sitting and walking, then sitting and running, and finally gliding and picking their feet off the ground. This process can take a day or two or a few months depending on the age and readiness of the child. However, it is a FUN and EASY process and at the same time develops your child of balance and coordination skills.
Produced by MGS Factory, Latvia