- Latvian Delicatessen
- Herbal Tea
- Latvian Wines
- Textiles and Clothes
- Home and Interior
- Style & Fashion
- For Children
Delicate Temptation, Mint and Raspberry Tea, Tok Tok Tea
Amazing colour and delicate berry taste and aroma. Nothing can beat it sweet raspberry character with a smooth minty finish. Savour this tea versatility with your favourite cookies or dried fruits at your break or closing the day with your favourite book. To make tea preparation easy and enjoyable, you will also find 10 tea filters with sticks in each tea box. And also a secret wish!
Composition: Dried raspberries (70%) and mint leaves (30%) grown in Latvia.
Produced in Latvia by Tok Tok Tea